NETWORKING STATISTICS - DOES IT WORK?
You may be wondering if using social media for business actually works in attracting customers. Yes, it does. The sheer numbers of people who are active in social networking sites are mind-boggling. Utilizing social media giants like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn properly will allow you to drive your message out to millions of potential customers. The following social networking statistics detail the audience and how to use each social media network for best business results
Social Networking Statistics | Facebook
● 800 million worldwide Facebook users
● Over 200 million people access Facebook via their mobile phone
Social Networking Statistics | Twitter
● In 2011, the average number of tweets per day nearly tripled from 50 million to 140 million
● Twitter has also marked a 182% increase in the number of users tweeting from mobile devices
● 67% of people on Twitter follow a brand (that they will purchase
Social Networking Statistics | YouTube
● The average American Internet user watches 30 minutes of video online per day
● As of February 2012, YouTube has 800 million unique users worldwide per month.
Social Networking Statistics | LinkedIn
● LinkedIn has over 100 million users worldwide, with 46% of those users in the U.S.A.
● There were nearly two billion people/company searches on LinkedIn in 2010.
● More than 2 million companies have LinkedIn Company Pages.
Social Networking Statistics | Conclusion
In summary, utilizing the big four social media networking sites, like Facebook,
, is vital to any marketing plan. The social networking statistics clearly show that successful utilization of these sites will get your message out to millions of potential customers at a fraction of the cost of traditional advertisements.
Let us show you how to utilize the amazing power of social marketing for your business.
Contact our experts at NetLinked Solutions today to
take your business to the next level!